Trust Board Meeting, 30th July 2012Print This Post

Venue: Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy
Present: John Mainland (JM), James Proctor (JP), Tam Cunningham (TC), Niall Russell (NR), Steve Wallace (SW), Graeme Condie (GC) and Alan Russell (AR)
Apologies: Steven Lawther (SL)

Minutes of previous meeting
It was agreed that they were a record of the previous board meeting on 28 May 2012.
Action: AR to publish to website

Matters Arising
Policy Papers
– AR to phone members who have ticked the relevant skills box in joining form – Ongoing
– Papers to be circulated to board members for comment.
Action: JP to circulate papers

Lottery – website now has trust logo – Completed

Treasurers Report
GC gave an overview of the current bank balances. Share certificate in New Raith Rovers is with Dave Wann.
Action: JP to call to arrange handover.

Accounts will be ready to circulate to the Board in next couple of months.
Action: GC to circulate when ready.

Membership Update
Membership letter is ready to go. Awaiting confirmation that PO Box is back in use.
Action: JM to notify when PO Box is in use.

Currently 216 members, 106 are using Standing Orders.

Raith Trust Communication Update
Newsletter is ready to print and distribute at Hamilton match.
Put out a Press Release in regard to the Sell Out Saturday idea – encourage fans to come along to the match.
Action: SL/AR to publish Press Release.

Events
Stramash Beer festival  made a profit but need to consider how to improve it to make better return on time and effort.
Look at having two events per year.
Action: AR to post to Supporters Direct list to ask for ideas.

Trust Away Day/AGM
Away Day: Saturday 8 October possibly at Aberdour around 11am.
Action: JP to confirm date, time and place.

AGM – provisionally 29 November.
Action: AR to check venue  (Raith Suite?) and possibility of holding a quiz night.

Rally Round the Rovers
Action: JM to check details of Hall of Fame dinner.

Fans Forum
Continued topic had been the refurbishment of the Raith Suite and its effect on the 200 Club & Supporters Club.
Action: JP to sort election of Fans Director

Supporters Direct Scotland
A new Head of SD Scotland has been appointed
Scottish Conference is due to tak eplace in Falkirk on Sunday 19 August [Note: this was cancelled]
Membership cheque has been sent.
Action: JP to check membership status with SD

AOCB
None

Date of next meeting
Monday 24 October 2012.The meeting will be held in the Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy unless otherwise advised.
Away Day – Saturday 6 October, 11am, The Boat House, Aberdour (provisional venue)

Leave a Reply