Trust Board Meeting, 29th April 2013Print This Post

Venue: Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy
Present: James Proctor (JP), Niall Russell (NR), Steven Lawther (SL), Tam Cunningham (TC) and Steve Wallace (SW)
Apologies: Graeme Condie (GC) and Alan Russell (AR)

Minutes of previous meeting
It was agreed that they were a record of the previous board meeting on 4 December 2012.
Action: AR to publish to website

Matters Arising
Supporters Director Election (JP) – Ongoing
Online Banking Access (GC) – Coming Soon
All Ticket Arrangements (JP) – Complete
Prints to 200 Club (SL) – Complete
Events volunteer (AR) – Update in future from AR
Away Day Notes (SW) – SW to send out
Loan Note Reimbursement (JM/JP) – JP to check with John Mainland

Treasurers Report
No report was available

Membership Update
208 current members – up 15 from last meeting – 21 lapsed members over the year
2 Year membership – need to have a wider discussion on membership offer, events, cost etc
Action: Discuss Membership at Away Day

Raith Trust Communication Update
RRFC Ticket Policy – Complete
Lotto Sponsorship – £1,250 for the year with player appearance included
Action: Agree Lotto Sponsorship at next meeting

Governance
Calendar, Away Day and Meeting Venue – Agreed to look at create a calendar of board meetings and event, including an Away Day in the close season. Also agreed to look at other venues for board meetings.
Rules and Documents – There should be a review of rules for the next AGM in order to ensure they are up-to-date with best practice.
Board Membership – it was agreed that new board members should be sought to cover officer positions and provide succession planning.
Action: JP to circulate calendar of events and look for other meeting venues.
Action: JP to discuss with Supporters Direct and draw up list of rule changes for next AGM.
Action: JP to put forward proposals for new board member positions, particularly in Secretary, Treasurer, Events and Social Media positions.

Policy Papers Update
No update was available – carry forward
Action: AR to speak to Kev Barretto
Action: AR to re-write long term giving paper

Events
20th anniversary of League Cup win in 2014
Action: SW to put together 4/5 event/fundraising ideas

Raith Forum
Someone will need to attend this meeting in future

AOCB
RRFC – IT Proposal. Agreed to approach the Forum over this project. The Trust is unable to fund it.

Date of next meeting
Tuesday 28 May 2013 at the Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy unless otherwise advised.
The meeting will focus on events and membership.

One Comment

  • Throughout the grand pattern of things you’ll secure an A for hard work. Exactly where you confused everybody ended up being in the details. You know, as the maxim goes, details make or break the argument.. And that could not be much more accurate at this point. Having said that, permit me inform you precisely what did work. Your text is actually extremely powerful and that is most likely the reason why I am taking an effort to comment. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. Next, even though I can notice the jumps in reasoning you make, I am not confident of just how you seem to connect the details that help to make the conclusion. For the moment I shall subscribe to your point but hope in the near future you actually connect your dots much better.

Leave a Reply