Present: Graeme Baxter (GB), Colin Flinn (CF), Steven Lawther (SL), James Proctor (JP), Alan Russell (AR), Andy Simpson (AS) & Steve Wallace (SW)
Apologies: Graeme Condie (GC)
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
It was agreed that they were a record of the previous board meeting on 2nd June 2020.
No matters arising outside agenda.
No update from the Club on pricing policy that was submitted after last month’s meeting.
Club is now incurring legal costs to defend their right to promotion as agreed by SPFL.
No report this month – GC to update when possible.
Loan Notes – AR drafted letter – final check before sending to known Loan Note Holders.
Check whether Trust 2019/20 accounts could be ready before organising next AGM (financial year ended 30 June 2020).
AGM to be organised for September online.
Need to be aware of impact on Trust income over the next year due to lack of events.
- AR, JP & GC to write to Loan Note holders.
- JP to organise AGM for September.
- Discuss Trust cash flow forecast at next meeting
Note: In December 2013 the Trust Board agreed to maintain a balance of £10,000.
Membership have been contacted and are signing up – a couple of hitches but otherwise a good process.
Cash option is problematic and should be phased out for next year.
Action: GC to get bank access for CF
Await the result of the SFA arbitration before making any comment on the SPFL issues.
Potential to ask for assistance with Social Media
Consider online quiz for September or October
No other events planned.
Notes of last meeting were circulated.
Action: Advise Forum that Supporter-Director role is for three years.
Get pictures of supporters to decorate the South Stand area for next season when fans are able to attend again.
Action: Discuss ideas further at next meeting.
Action: SL to contact Roary Club organisers for input.
DATE OF NEXT MEETING
The next board meeting was agreed to take place online on Tuesday 4th August 2020.