Present: Graeme Baxter (GB), Graeme Condie (GC), Colin Flinn (CF), Steven Lawther (SL), James Proctor (JP), Alan Russell (AR), Andy Simpson (AS) & Steve Wallace (SW)
Minutes of previous meeting
Minutes of last meeting on 6 October 2020 – AGREED
- JP to send minutes of previous meetings back to 2016 to AR – COMPLETE
No immediate concerns over club finances. Stadium upgrading is continuing.
- AR to write to club to clarify outstanding questions submitted to Q&A – carried over.
- AR to pull together examples of fan/community ownership at clubs in Scotland and abroad.
GC provided an update on Trust funds.
Likely to be around £2k lower income for the year.
Committed to around £1,500 spend this year (Roary Club & Artwork).
Close unused bank account (previously used for donations).
Loan Notes – Letter drafted – send to initial group of Loan Note Holders who are members then follow up with address checking for others.
Trust Accounts signed off for AGM.
AGM to take place on Tuesday 24 November online with Stadium Manager Scott Boyd joining after for a Q&A.
- GC to close account.
- JP to send initial letter to Loan Note Holders – follow up with AR, JP & GC to write to Loan Note holders.
- AR to draft Google form for AGM entry.
Note: In December 2013 the Trust Board agreed to maintain a balance of £10,000.
No change in membership during the month.
CF requires bank access.
Agreed to wait for return of fan to the stadium to do a membership drive.
- Discuss recruitment drive at next meeting.
- GC to check on bank access for CF.
Ask for members views on the return to the stadium.
- SL to draft news update to go with AGM notice.
- Discuss getting assistance with Social Media – carried over.
- AR to put notice of Loan Notes on website & facebook page.
No events planned until Covid-19 regulations are substantially amended.
No meeting to report.
£250 for two artworks/murals in South Stand – agreed to go ahead – likely to be 13th January 2021.
- Agree date to paint concourse walls
Supporters Direct Scotland to be held online on Sunday 22 November at noon.
- AR to report back
Date of next meeting
Tuesday 1 st December 2020 – Online