Venue: Philp Hall, Links Street, Kirkcaldy
The meeting was preceded by a speech by Colin McGowan, Director of RRFC and West City Developments.
A short question and answer session followed this speech.
The official portion of the meeting commenced at 1740 hrs
£11,800 in the bank account, of which:
- £4,000 reserved to run the organisation for the next two years
- £2,000 required for outstanding bills
- £3,000 was reserved for the use of the Founder members as per the decision in August 2004
- £2,800 was held for general use by all members
Currently at 185 – 108 Founder Members, 61 New Adult Members, 16 Junior
- Opportunity exists to take a greater stake in RRFC as confirmed by Mr McGowan
- Fundraising and business plans had been developed for this type of opportunity
Proposal 1: That current trust funds do not allow for a further investment to be made in the club beyond the £6,012 already invested in August – Carried Unanimously
Proposal 2: That the Society Board is given the authority of the members to fully explore the concept of greater community ownership of RRFC – Carried Unanimously
Meeting Closed at 1830 hrs