Trust Board Meeting, 24th November 2008Print This Post

Venue: Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy

Present: Alan Russell (AR), Graeme Condie (GC), John Mainland (JM), Tom Philips (TP) and Tam Cunningham (TC).

Apologies: James Proctor (JP) & Blair White (BW) – Due to misunderstanding of meeting venue.

Chairman AR welcomed everyone and opened the meeting.

2. Minutes of previous meeting
Were agreed that they were a record of the Trust Board Meeting of 29 September 2008.

3. Matters Arising, Action Points

i. All committee members to update their job role descriptor – Completed.

ii. JM – Update the tear-off section of the team sheet with information about the YDI fundraising campaign – Completed.

iii. AR – To request a meeting of the Raith Forum (or an alternative “Fantalk Live” event if appropriate.) TP to continue action to ensure the fans group keep focused.

iv. AR & BW – To produce a progress report and schedule a further “Rovers Den” event – Completed. First major project has been completed – publishing the Rovers Greats by David Potter. In progress, Classic Tops – slow sales however, progress is made. Other suggestions include: a real ale festival with the Fife Brewery at the Harbour Bar possibly producing a 125 Anniversary ale and the annual Fans Match.

v. AR to book Raith Suite and confirm the date for the AGM – Completed.

vi. JP & BW to write to the Trust members with AGM details by mid October – Completed.

vii. GC to check PO Box for Fans Rep nominations at close of business on October 10th. – Completed.

viii. AR to arrange another meeting with the RRFC Board for October/November – Completed. Starks Park Properties meeting now the end of January 2009.

4. Treasurers Report
GC produced accounts for the last financial year and he will provide a summary version for the forthcoming AGM.

5. Membership Update
BW provided an update report beforehand.

6. AGM 27 November 2008
Preparations discussed and completed.

The meeting will be held in the Raith Suite, Starks Park at 7pm, see Trust website for details.

7. Fans Group Fundraising
No update available.

8. Trust Board members meeting with Fans Reps Alex Condie and Tom Philips
Meeting held and good progress made.

9. RRFC 125 Anniversary Celebrations Update
No update available.

10. RRFC AGM
With the 2008 accounts completed the AGM is imminent.

AOCB
With no other business to attend to, the meeting closed at 21:15.

Date of next meeting
26 January 2009. The meeting will be held in the Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy unless otherwise advised.

Leave a Reply