Trust Board Meeting, 3rd October 2005Print This Post

Venue: Novar Bar, Kirkcaldy

Present: James Proctor (JP) John Mainland (JM) George Howie (GH) Tom Phillips (TP) Neil Langtree (NL) Collas Pilmer (CP) Alan Russell (AR)
Apologies: Chis McFarlane (CM)



Minutes of previous meeting

Minutes were agreed as a fair record of the previous meeting



Treasurers report

No update (Apologies CM)



Membership update

457 – 108 founders, 300 new adult, 49 junior



Matters arising

Loan Fund – Letter to be issued advising latest position. Consideration to be given to FAQ/Q&A face to face meeting – ACTION (JP) – ONGOING

Loan Fund – Propose to use as a share buying or buyout fund – COMPLETED

McCrees Battalion Donation – Find out more about costs – consider donation – PARKED whilst RtR campaign running (ALL)

SD Membership – Copy of Accounts to be sent – ACTION (JP) – ONGOING

Scot Exec – Brief report to be circulated on “Football’s Future” ACTION (JP) – ONGOING

5’s tournament- Planning to start and date set – Oct, FRAE FIFE to lead – ONGOING

Supporters Direct national conference in London, Friday 30/09/05 – COMPLETED

Show Racism the Red Card due in October – ONGOING

RtR agreed to use the Trust as a legal vehicle. The Trust Board unanimously agreed to engage WJM as agents after proposed (JP) and seconded (TP) – ACTION (JP) – ONGOING

The Trust Board unanimously agreed to commit the Trust to a representative role in RtR after proposed (JP) and seconded (AR) – COMPLETED

Best Policy Practice – examples required – ACTION (JP)



Trust Board

Need to either reduce ambitions or bring more people on board – PARKED

Bring new names forward at next Board Meeting – PARKED

AGM – Nominations for Board Membership desired – ONGOING

Trust accounts, AGM and election – contact to be made with Auditor re. provision of report ACTION (JP) – ONGOING

Re-election of Board Members – constitution procedures to be followed – ACTION (JP)

AGM proposal – allow other groups to be co-opted onto Trust Board – ACTION (ALL)



AOCB

The Trust Board agreed unanimously to free Junior membership for another year after proposed (JP) and seconded (NL)



Date of next meeting – Wednesday 19 October 2005 – 19:30, venue to be confirmed

Leave a Reply