Present: Graeme Baxter (GB), Graeme Condie (GC), Colin Flinn (CF), Steven Lawther (SL), James Proctor (JP), Alan Russell (AR) & Andy Simpson (AS)
Apologies: Steve Wallace (SW)
Minutes of previous meeting
Verbal report of last meeting on 7 December 2019 – Agreed.
No matters arising outside agenda.
Get clarity on club finances and future requirements.
Offer support and help.
GC provided an update on Trust funds.
- AR, JP & GC to write to Loan Note holders.
- JP to organise AGM once there’s clarity on lockdown.
Note: In December 2013 the Trust Board agreed to maintain a balance of £10,000.
Membership Update & Strategy
Member handover to be completed
Members to be transferred to new database
Agreed that the Trust will concentrate on supporting the club and consider a new membership drive when the situation is clearer.
- AR to arrange handover of membership information to CF.
No response from club on survey.
- Wait and address this at next meeting.
Player of the Year event taking place online.
Sponsorship of the event agreed.
No meeting had taken place.
Discussion of Supporters-Director term.
- JP to check term of Supporter-Director and confirm three-year term with Raith Forum & Andy Mill (therefore election in 2021)
Matchday / Roary Club
New volunteers will run the Roary Club.
Trust need to ensure a presence at the table on matchdays.
- Agree rota for matchdays.
Date of next meeting