Present: Graeme Baxter (GB), Colin Flinn (CF), Steven Lawther (SL), James Proctor (JP), Alan Russell (AR) & Steve Wallace (SW)
Apologies: Graeme Condie (GC) & Andy Simpson (AS)
Minutes of previous meeting
Minutes of last meeting on 3 November 2020 – AGREED
No issues identified at the moment.
- AR to write to club to clarify outstanding questions submitted to Q&A – COMPLETE
- AR to pull together examples of fan/community ownership at clubs in Scotland and abroad – carried over.
Lack of bank access is becoming a problem. Other organisations are having similar problems changing accounts and access details.
- GC to close account – carried over
- JP to send initial letter to Loan Note Holders – carried over
- AR to draft Google form for AGM entry – COMPLETE
Note: In December 2013 the Trust Board agreed to maintain a balance of £10,000.
No change in membership during the month.
CF requires bank access.
Membership drive to be discussed at January meeting.
- Discuss recruitment drive at January meeting.
- GC to get bank access for CF.
Update members on return to the stadium.
- SL to draft newsletter on return to stadium issues.
- Discuss getting assistance with Social Media – carried over – look to advertise on social media.
- AR to put notice of Loan Notes on website & facebook page – carry over to when notices are sent.
No events planned until Covid-19 regulations are substantially amended.
No meeting to report.
Notify Forum of Supporter Director process for 2021.
- AR to contact Forum
Waiting for notification from Scott Boyd – two month lead time.
- AR to contact Scott Boyd
AGM held successfully.
- JP to file AR30
Date of next meeting
Tuesday 12th January 2021 – Online – focus on Membership Drive